Kinemax machine is designed for exposing OVD (Optical Variable Device) glass masters. Any standard photoresist glass plate of thickness 2-4 mm can be used (sensitive for blue light 405 nm). All types of holograms can be recorded singly or in any combination, appropriate graphical design is necessary.
Available holograms types:
- 256 angles * 256 colours kinetic hologram
- Single, narrow or wide angle Photographic hologram
- Multi-channel / 3D holograms
- 2 - 50 channels / parallax views
- Embossed metal effect
- Watermark effect
- Modulated depth 2D/3D background
- Covert Laser Image (Fourier type hidden image)
- Animated hidden image
- Gradient hidden image
- 20 microns diffractive microtext
Optical structures available in litographic mode:
- Low and mixed frequencies "white" holograms
- Binary optical structures of any shape down to 0.8 micron linewidth
- Microtext down to 10 microns
- Fresnel lenses with any curvature
- Fresnel prisms
- Full 3D white embossed objects
- Asymetric hidden images
Advantages of the KineMax Mastering System:
- High mastering speed (2 - 4 sq.cm/hour, e.g. 2 x 2 cm 6000 dpi exposure time less then 2 hours), what increases productivity and enables the user to make several samples before final exposure.
- Exposing area 20 x 20 cm
- User friendly MS Windows® based software,
- Simple designing incl. „dot-matrix” compatible.
- Small, desktop system; dimensions 70 x 90 x 30 cm,
- Does not require highly sophisticated antivibration environment,
- High power PC - included,
- Small, long life, very reliable blue semiconductor laser included,
- Total power consumption < 0,5 kW, one phase.